Based at the foot of the Mont Blanc mountains, our design center is ideally located to exchange with outdoor enthusiasts and test our products in real-life conditions.
This site has all the necessary facilities for teams to carry out their design projects: a customer listening zone, prototype workshops, test laboratories, etc.
We take pride in our commitment to our work and are similarly proud to work in a eco-design, High Environmental Qualified certified building.
This means, for example:
- the building design is optimized to ensure it blends into the natural environment as much as possible: the building is designed to be as unobtrusive as possible so as not to ruin the magnificent view from the top of the mountains (sunk into the ground, tree planting etc.)
- rainwater harvesting, which provides all the water we need for our toilets and washing machines.
- optimization of the building's energy consumption: roof fitted with solar panels, insulation optimization, light intensity adapts depending on levels of outdoor lighting to reduce consumption, structural optimization of building to reduce heating and air-conditioning.
- waste management: every department has a recycling point and composting bin (used to fertilize our vegetable gardens). Our cleaning products have also been specially chosen to reduce indoor pollution.
- eco-friendly transport: charging points for electric vehicles with electric and traditional bikes freely available to staff to encourage use of low-impact forms of transport.